The New Covenant Assembly is a community church in Sri Petaling, one of the major suburbs of Kuala Lumpur. It is located along the main road which has been around for a few decades now.
Church for the Community in Sri Petaling
When it started, the New Covenant Assembly was known as Salem Chapel. This house of God was pioneered by the then leader, Pastor Daniel Goh. Later on, Pastor Peter Khoo was invited to lead the church in 1988.
Through the calling of the Lord, the church changed its vision and direction which then prompted the change of the name from Salem Chapel to the New Covenant Assembly.
New building and larger space
The church had started to grow in numbers and more people came to know the Lord. As such, there was a need to move to a larger space. By the Grace of God, the church moved to its new and current building in December 2004 and has continued to administer to the people there ever since under the continued leadership of Senior Pastor, Rev Peter Khoo.
Each week, the New Covenant Assembly carries out worship celebrations for Christians to come together and worship the Lord as follow:
- Sundays at 10.00am – English and Chinese Worship Celebration and Children’s Church
- Wednesdays at 6.30am – Morning Watch
- Fridays at 8.00pm – Prayer Meeting for Christians to come together for prayer and worship
- Saturdays at 2.30pm – Youth Fellowship for the younger Christians
- Saturdays at 3.00pm – Ladies Ministry on the first week of every month
New Covenant Assembly
Address: 98, Jalan Radin Anum 1,
57000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 9057 9207